- Dr. Gopal Energy Foundation (DGEF) is a non-profit premier organization serving the International Community in the disciplines of power sector, Petroleum & Energy Gas, Coal, Nuclear and Renewable Energy Sector, founded on 15th April 2015 with its corporate office at New Delhi, INDIA.
TILA International Energy Conference
- TILA International Energy Conference is a flagship, annual event of DGEF . The Energy conference organized by DGEF on its foundation day (15th April) was attended by 400 plus delegates from across the world.
Certificate Course on Energy Laws
- Dr. Gopal Energy Foundation provides Online Certificate Courses on Electricity Laws which is highly recommended courses for Law Management/Engineering Students, Professionals (Lawyers/CA/CS), Professors, Experts Managers/Engineers who are working in Energy PSU’s and Private Energy Companies or anyone who wants to excel in Electricity Laws. This course is primarily based on Electricity Act – 2003.
- Certificate course on Energy Arbitration, Environment Laws, Contract Management in Energy Sector, Solar Policy & Law in India, Petroleum Laws, Coal Laws, Nuclear Energy Laws shall be shortly started.
TILA International Moot Court Competition on Energy & International Law (TIMCCE)
- It is proposed to organize Energy Moot Court Competition every year on 2nd October to bring in awareness about Energy Laws amongst the Law candidates across the World.
Training/Workshop for capacity building in Energy Sector
- In house Training/Workshop in the corporate office/on site is provided by expert faculty.
- Many customized courses are conducted for capacity building in Energy sector as per the organizations requirements.
Publications of Technical Documents & Journal
- A conference book with the name of “Energy for all” (ISBN Registered) is published every year containing articles & research papers from Leading experts and students from Institutions like IITs/National Law Schools/IIMs etc.
- A conference outcome book is published every year recommending reforms in Energy Sector to achieve the goal of Energy for all.
- Guide to Electricity Laws authored by Sh. Raj Singh Niranjan, Energy Law Expert is available through DGEF.
Global Energy Arbitration Centre (GEAC) New Delhi
- GEAC, New Delhi aims to become world largest Institutional Arbitration Centre for energy companies.
- Negotiation, Mediation, Conciliation, & Arbitration facility is provided through experts in energy sector.
- DGEF undertake consultancy jobs in various areas related to Power, Water Resources & Renewable Energy Sector.
- A data base of Independent directors/Women Directors with expertise in Energy sector to enable energy companies to appoint Independent/Women Director in compliance of companies Act – 2013.
CSR for Energy Companies
- DGEF is willing to take over the CSR activities of Energy Companies for better monitoring & implementation of projects.